Junior Research Associate
1. MSc Microbiology
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Kerala
2. BSc. Zoology Model II – Medical
St. Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva,Ernakulam.
3. Higher Secondary Education,
Govt Higher Secondary School, North Paravur, Ernakulam.
4. Secondary Education
St. Joseph’s Girls High School, Varapuzha,Ernakulam
WORKSHOPS & CERTIFICATIONS
• CUSAT M.Sc. Microbiology 3rd rank holder.
• One of the members of a social project 'Udbodh' – a community intervention program on Alzheimer’s Disease in Science and Society.
• Organized and attended 3-days long International Conference on Alzheimer’s disease, ‘Udbodh’ conducted by Centre for Neuroscience, Department of Biotechnology, CUSAT.
• One of the organizers of a 6 months international webinar program called ‘Biotech Lecture Series-2020’ – conducted by Department of Biotechnology, CUSAT.
• Organized and attended National Science Day Celebration on February 28, 2020 in Department of Biotechnology, CUSAT.
• Scored an overall grade of B2 at British Council’s Aptis English Proficiency Test.
• Attended a workshop on ‘Techniques in Parasitology’ jointly organized by College of veterinary and animal science, Mannuthy and St.Xavier’s college for women, Aluva
1. Master’s Dissertation | Microbial Genetics Lab, Department of Biotechnology, CUSAT (February 2021 – May 2021)
2. Project: ‘Isolation and Characterization of Lytic Phages Against Multi-Drug Resistant Escherichia coli Causing Wound Infections
Bachelor’s Dissertation | St.Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva (December 2018 – March 2019) Project: ‘A study on Aquaponics system
Here for you
+91 751 044 4482
+9 977 873 9414
+91 471 272 3535