Junior Research associate
2020-M.Sc. Biotechnology at KVM College of Science and Technology Cherthala Alappuzha
2018- -B.Sc.Botany and Biotechnology from Emmanuel College, Vazhichal
- Development of an antifungal formulation from the
Leaves of Senna alata and Gliricidia sepium at
Department of Biotechnology, University of Kerala,
Kariavattom Campus from December to March 2020.
- Production of Amylase, Cellulase and Protease
Enzyme by Aspergillus niger utilizing banana peel as
a substrate under solid state fermentation at
Department of Biotechnology, KVM College,
- Molecular characterization of released varieties of
Cassava using SSR marker at CTCRI, Sreekaryam
from December to January 2018.
SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS
- Workshop on Bioinformatics at KVM College,
Cherthala on 25th July 2019.
- National Seminar on ‘Promotion of Eco Friendly and
Sustainable Innovation’ at College of Agriculture,
- National Seminar on ‘Omics Approaches in
Biotechnology’ at Govt. College Kariavattom on
February 13th to 15th 2019.